I am finally doing much better, thank you so much for all the good wishes. We welcome all of you to our first blog hop with Want2scrap.com
Want2Scrap Scrapbook Manufacturer is proudly sponsoring the Passionately Artistic blog hop! Let me tell you, the line of rhinestone bling and embellishments they currently have is fabulous. Seriously! If you just can't stop yourself from putting bling on anything that doesn't move, you need to go visit them. Want to know the best part?? Their prices are really great too.
I’m so happy that you are hopping with us, and leaving fantastic comments for us, with a chance to win fantastic prizes and 2 GIFT CERTIFICATES worth $25.00 plus other goodies.
Here are just a few things to remember...
- Become a follower of Passionately Artistic and Want2Scrap blogs if you are not already, leaving comments on both sites for all 12 days of Christmas posting for a chance to win.
- Leave as many comments as you wish, blog about it, tell your friends on twitter, facebook.
- not one but 2 fantastic prizes.
- Leave a comment for each designer on the list to be eligible for the grand prize. Did I mention that there will be two winners of the grand prize?? Yes that’s right. One winner will be announced on the Passionately Artistic blog and the other winner will be announced on the Want2Scrap blog. On December 18th.
Our tradition, is to wake up early like 2-3 am have breakfast, then share a cup of hot cocoa, yep in the middle of the heat in Florida we have hot chocolate :)
I want to share a simple tutorial on how to create a fantastic gift at a fraction of the cost.
This Frame is sponsored by Marvy Uchida and Want2scrap.
When the frame is open, you can see the back side of the front.
Here is what you will need to recreate this project.
- Cut 10 flowers from Home Accent Cricut Cartridge sizes 4.5, 4, 3.75,3.5,220.127.116.11,2.5,2.25
- Ink all the edges. Layer in ascending order to create the large flower, then fold the petals towards the center.
- Add a clear button to the center, add Want2Scrap bling. Repeat the same process for the smaller flower.
- Add the Rhinestones under the petal to create a continuing line, I had to cut the Rhinestones to create the look I wanted which is what I luv about the Rhinestones the flexibility.
- Cut 2 leaves freehand and place on each side.
- Repeat the same process for the inside of the frame.
- Marvy Uchida frame, Want2scrap bling.
- Cricut & Gypsy, Home Accent Cricut Cartridge.
- Core’dination Paper, Coloorbok fluid chalk, Blumenthal lansing buttons
I appreciate you leaving a comment and following this blog
Have a fabulous day, don’t forget to visit the ladies to see their
If you would like to know about any of the steps, or if you have any questions let me know. Be sure to leave a way for me to get back to you. Thank you so much!