Friday, April 22, 2011

Kanban Creative Papers and punch outs!

I have to tell you, I was so very excited after seeing Kanban at CHA winter and was thrilled when my local stores, Scrapbook Generations   (Springfield, MO) and Scrapbooks Forever (Branson, MO) started to carry this GREAT product line.  Some of the punch outs have matching paper and some have a base card.  They are just so cool.  I am going to share a couple of cards I made in the last few days!


These are GREAT designs to play with and create some wonderful 3D cards and scrapbook pages.  Other than papers that came in the Kanban packages, all paper is by Worldwin!  I love the Petallics by Worldwin and they really set off some of the cards.  My other fav is DoubleMates, two sided paper with no white core~!  Hope you enjoy the eye candy and have a wonderful Easter Weekend!

Happy Creating,
Kristi

Share/Bookmark

No comments: