Saturday, April 21, 2012

Manicures and Audrey Hepburn!

 

 

Capitol colours

hi Everyone,

"I believe in manicures. I believe in overdressing. I believe in primping at leisure and wearing lipstick." -Audrey Hepburn

To me there’s nothing more luxurious than a beautiful manicure, Aubrey Hepburn said it very well above :)

This is an easy way to have fun with your nails by using crackle. I’m loving the Hunger game line by China Glaze

Supplies:

  • China Glaze hunger game line,
  • Revlon Crackle duo nail polish,
  • Sally Hansen Diamond finish clear coat.

First start by applying the base colour, let dry.

MaggieLamarre-crackelnails

 

Apply the crackle finish, let dry.

 

MaggieLamarre-crackelnails2

 

Voila a fun way to apply texture and art to your manicure :)

Which hunger game colour will you be getting?

Have a great day,

Maggie


Share/Bookmark

No comments: