Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Jolly by Golly Christmas is almost here!

Hi everyone,
We are only 72 hours away from Christmas, what happened?
Seriously, ladies, I'm frantic looking for something, anything, for my DH! Now I gotta tell you there's no tool invented he has not had in the garage, so tools are out..

Books, he is an avid reader so that one is out...My friend Michele gave us a restaurant GC for the year, so that's out as well..

No, he doesn't play Golf, even though we live in FL, so that's out...

While I pondered what to give DH, yet what Santa will bring him?
I've decided to schedule the pondering at another time and concentrate on a leisure activity :)

CRAFTING

So, I have my trusty SCOR-IT and the envelope template, and I decided to create a postcard card…
Do you by any chance know what a postcard card is????

Well, let me tell you. Ok here’s an easy explanation - it’s a one layer card that is not a folded card. Just like a postcard, you get to stamp or write your sentiment on the reverse side… the twist is, like a card, it does have an envelope.
Isn't that clever?

Yep, ladies, you’ve seen this here first, shhh…….

Here is the Card and the Envelope…



Our Journey:

1.Cut cardstock base to measure 4.5, cut Pattern paper 4 1/8, adhere to the base.
2.Cut 1 scallop on the Cricut 3 inches, another at 2 1/2, ink the edges, use the Cuttlebug machine to emboss the scallop, stamp a sentiment.
3.Cut another strip 4 1/2 by 1 1/2, ink the edges and stamp.
4. Adhere to the base, add bling on the corners



I stamped the envelope with a corner stamp to add more texture.



The Crew: 

Uhu Glue, Scor-it, Inkadinkado, Technique Tuesday,Mambi, Cricut Expression, Cuttlebug Machine from Provo Craft, Nestabilities, Colorbok fluid chalk.

Have a great day, and if you have any ideas on what I should get, please let me know?

Have a fabulous day,
Maggie
Share/Bookmark

No comments: