Friday, September 11, 2009

Tutorial: Sizzix Big Shot Gate fold Card

Hi,
I'm Danielle and I wanted to share with you a card that I created using the Sizzix Big Shot and the Scalloped Circle Die. This die is the perfect size for creating cards alone or for adding a little extra something, something to cards and layouts.

To create this card simply do the following:

  1. Cut a piece of 12 x 12 paper down to a 6 x 12 sheet of paper.
  2. Score the ends of the paper at 3" for the folds
  3. Cut coordinating patterned paper to add a little color to the kraft cardstock
  4. Then cut the die cut directly in half and add one half to each side of the card.
  5. Embellish the closure

What a simple yet  fun card to make with endless possibilities!

Here is the finished product:

with a close up of the embellished center:

and finally the inside of the card:  


I hope you’ve enjoyed the tutorial today! 

danielle-sig


Share/Bookmark

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is so CUTE!!! TFS I'll have to try it :-)

Sammye Jo said...

What a beautiful card! I saw in your bio it said that card making has become a fav of yours- I can see why! You rock it!