Thank you so much for all the well wishes, I am feeling so much better and ready to get into crafting full on!
I have several Christmas gift ideas, I’ve shared on Passionately Artistic site, I hope you had a chance to visit.
Here’s a fun idea I shared on the Want2scrap blog, that you can do with kids very easily…
Chocolate Covered Spoons
If you have to create gifts for a large number of people such as teachers or church admin then this is a quick and easy gift idea you can make in less than 5 min.
- Want2scrap candy cane die cut
- Wilton clear bags
- Clear Spoons
- Parchment paper
- Bakers dark chocolate, white chocolate
- Cinnamon spice, marshmallow, sugar candy
- Melt the chocolate on a double boiler or melt at 20 sec increments in the microwave, stirring after each time.
- On parchment paper, dip the spoon into the melted chocolate, making sure it is coated well. Let cool for 2 min and then sprinkle sugared candy or shaved white chocolate over the spoon. Let cool for 5 min and repeat the process until you have all spoons coated.
- Add the spoons to the clear bag and tie a ribbon around the bag. Adhere the candy cane diecut to the back with a sentiment and a little extra bling.
Isn’t that the cutest??? I could think of a ton of people to give these to. What a great little gift idea!
Have a great day everyone,
See you tomorrow as I resume the weekly menus.