Today I want to share with you my adventure at William Sonoma cooking classes. first let’s learn more about Sonoma.
For more than fifty years, people who love cooking and good food have gathered at Williams-Sonoma stores.
Each month brings a new lineup of cooking classes to your local Williams-Sonoma store. Learn about cuisines from around the world – and close to home – from our talented chefs and culinary experts.
- Each 1½ - to 2-hour class includes a cooking demonstration, generous samples of featured dishes and printed recipes to take home.
- Class fees vary by store location.
- Participants receive a 10% discount on store purchases the day of the class.
- Available at select stores; class dates and times vary by store location.
- Space is limited and reservations are required. Call a participating store to register.
When my friend Deb and I received complimentary classes a value of $50.00 each class we were not sure what to expect being that is it is a demo.
Here’s our first impression as we got in, we were greeted by the store mgr. explained the activities for the evening. It’s cooking for friends, but it’s more like cooking for me :)
The table was setup beautifully, my friend Deb :)
He explained the recipes are from this book below! I have to tell you the recipes are very very sumptuous.
We started with Fennel, Parmesan,dates and blood orange salad.
Parpadelle, shiitake mushroom, roasted pork tenderloin.
Blueberry, raspberry, strawberry with lavender syrup spritzer!
Chocolate ganache caramel salt tort!
Our experience was first class, the meal was sumptuous and rich. If you are on a diet or strict caloric intakes, you will need to substitute the creams and cheeses etc.
Was this meal and class worth $50.00, I would have happily paid $99.00 for all the tips and tricks we learned.
I hope you try a class in your area.
Have a fabulous day :)