My sister asked me to do something glitzy with her IPhone case for her to give a friend as a present and the friend has a little boy. This Hambly portrait gallery paper was perfect for what I had in mind.
- IPhone case
- Hambly portrait gallery 12x12 scrapbook paper
- Prima Rhinestones
- Rubber Café jelly dots cotton candy
- Colorbok chalk pad
- Trace the IPhone case onto the back of the paper and cut.
- Ink the edges apply a layer of modpodge on the case and the back of the paper. use your finger to remove any air pocket let dry.
Tip I cut the scrapbook paper smaller around the corners, I wanted the red of the case to show a bit.
- Brush modpodge on the back of the rhinestone, adhere to the case.
- Adhere the gems by adding a dot of modpodge to the paper let dry.
- Brush a dollop of modpodge all over the case to seal the case. It will also repelled water as well.
Voila done, in less than 30 mtes you can create a unique iPhone case to suit your style.
Have a fabulous week, let me know if you have any questions?