I woke up today one year older, and with more grey hair and aches and pains. As you know a year ago I told you about the back pains I was going through. However what you didn’t know was 2 months ago I was diagnose if the medications didn’t work I might become paraplegic.
I’m happy to tell y’all the inflammation is almost gone and the meds work. I’m happy to be able to cook and celebrate with all of you.
Savory eggs bacon cupcake
Smoke bacon dice
Roma tomatoes dice
Red onions dice
Springs of cilantro
Tbsp. jalapeno, seeded and diced
William Sonoma smoke salt
Preheat oven to 350F
- Coat muffin tin with olive oil,
- Add tomatoes, onions, jalapeno, bacon onto muffin tin
- Crack an egg into each tin. Season with pepper
- Bake on the middle rack in the oven for 10 minutes
- Remove from muffin tin
- Plate, add a tsp. salsa and cilantro on top before serving
Savory muffin/cupcake serve with latte.
Have a great week!
Don’t forget to follow my boards on Pinterest :)