Friday, December 25, 2009

Prize Recap!

Hi Everyone,

Merry Christmas everyone :)

I hope you find it in your hart to forgive me for not being active on here, I plan on doing a better job coming this coming  New Year!

You will see we have a new format where we will showcase, stamping ideas, card making ideas,die cut ideas, and give a few prize here and there along the way :)

Here’s a recap of our winners, some of  them  have been notified and prizes have already been sent.

4x6 idea book winner is Christina,

Pink Journey Soneta

we have not heard from

okieladybugsscrapnmore who has won our blinkie patrol :)

alwayscharlie who has also won our blinkie patrol :)

Ladies please contact me at cuttingaboveblog@gmail.com so I can get your prizes out to you :)

Have a great Holiday,

God Bless!

Maggie


Share/Bookmark

2 comments:

okieladybug or okie_ladybug said...

The email finally came through! I hope mine gets back to you!

Becky Moore said...

I finally got my computer working and sent you an email. Happy New Year!