Saturday, September 1, 2012

Pinterest recipe tweak: Fruit medley

 

MaggieLamarre-Peachcobbler

 

Peach Cobbler

 

 

Hi Everyone,

I’ve been collecting recipes to try and I’ve found some of the recipes  doesn’t come out as stated. However some are so good it bears repeating over and over again.

Such is the case for this recipe Cobbler using soda. The recipe was a bit too dry for me when I first made it, I went to work on redoing it now ‘I have it perfect to my taste :)

Here’s how  I tweak it

0902121301

 

 

Ingredients:

2 cans of peaches drained

1tbsp cinnamon and butter

1/2 tsp. vanilla

1 box of cake mix

2 1/2 cups sprite zero or regular

rectangle pan

Directions:

Mix 1/2 tsp. of Cinnamon with 1/2 tsp. of vanilla with the drained peaches in a bowl.

Spread fruit  mixture to the pan, add butter to the peaches.

Add the cake mix to the top of the fruit, sprinkle the remainder of the cinnamon on top of the cake mix.

Tip

the recipe calls for1 can of soda I found it to be too dry. Instead I used 2 1/2 cups of soda it was the perfect amount I needed for a moist cobbler.

0902121301a

 

Add 2 1/2 cups of sprite on top, you will see foams on top don’t worry. Bake 350 degrees for35 mtes. It should look like this.

MaggieLamarre-Peachcobler

 

 

When sliced it is very delicious with the added cinnamon, vanilla and butter.

 

MaggieLamarre-Peachcobbler

 

What recipes from pinterest have you tried that has been a success?

Have a good week!

Maggie


Share/Bookmark

1 comment:

Pamela said...

Makes my mouth water!! :)