Wednesday, May 26, 2010

One Page Of a Mini Album

A great friend of mine introduced me to this style of album making. It has pockets, tags and lots of places to hide your hidden treasure. When the album is complete it will have 5 fold out pages with lots of goodies and tags. You can use it for photos or for just a fun book of found objects or a combination of both.


Love using the thickers and stamps. Added an aging element with Clearsnap inks!
More stuff with using Smooch inks and cut outs!


Another cut out but using multi-color leaf for the key hole and bling of course! One of my favorite things to do is add color around the edges with a stipple brush and love the Chestnut Roan Chalk ink. This is a great project to make and you need 6 x 9 envelopes, A10 envelopes, Score-It and great tape! This is one page of the album for the Score-It blog coming soon and using great products by Clearsnap!

Don't forget to check out my blog and become a follower as well!

kristiscreativecafe.blogspot.com
Also check out information on the Crop! Just found out Stacey of Spellbinders will be here Saturday Night of the crop at 5 pm for demos and give aways! Don't miss the boat on this one!


Happy Creating!

Kristi






Share/Bookmark

3 comments:

DtsArt said...

wow this is great very eye catching, really wonderful to look at

Jeanette's Stampin' And Stuff said...

I love this mini album. I am really getting into mini albums. Maybe you can stop by my boog and tell me what you think. ;)

FitterTwit said...

That is AMAZING!!! I love it!