Monday, August 16, 2010

Love

Wedding season has been going on and this is a great card that is easy to make for that special couple or for that special someone. Yes, this is also anniversary season! I started with one of the pre-made cards from a value pack. I like these cards as they are a bit larger.



First, I stamped the words on the base card. I just stamped them any ole' way. This simply serves as a background. You can us the quote or word stamp of your choice.



Next I stamped the background image on a full sheet of paper and embossed with a heat tool. I took out my Love Struck cartridge and cut out two different size hearts from my embossed card stock. I edged them in Pale Gold Krylon pen.



I attached the hearts with some pop dots at different levels and finished off the card with a petty little flower. I also used the background stamp on the envelope to tie the project together!



You could use this same sketch for a variety of themes. Happy creating...Kristi



Don't forget to come to my blog and follow! kristiscreativecafe.blogspot.com


Share/Bookmark

No comments: