Thursday, August 26, 2010

Summer CHA 2010, so surreal! New Provo Craft Cricut Circle!

Hi Everyone,
I don't think one post will do justice to the CHA experience last July in Chicago. Needless to say I didn't see downtown Chicago or much of Rosemont.
My time consisted of the Hotel, Dinner and the Convention Center...

Where do I began? I did help out at the Provo Craft Cricut Circle, since I am a Circle Member.. Are you a Circle Member?

The most exciting part for me was seeing the new Cuttlebug Machine and I have a video filmed by the lovely Christine from Scraptime..

You can see the video here, let me know what you think of the new design and colour combo..

Stay tune as I update more with my experiences from CHA....

ETA: this cuttlebug function the same way, the only thing that is different is the stylish shell and colour..It works the same way as before :)


Scrap Time - CHA Summer 2010 - Provocraft - New Cuttlebug and Folders from Mark Giles on Vimeo.

Maggie
Share/Bookmark

8 comments:

Ohhh Snap said...

I love that embossing folder you were using. My sister and I are in love with all the gears :D.

It was such a kick to meet you at the Circle event and Supershow!

Penny Light/Light Whimsy said...

I'm so jealous. I can't wait to be back in the States so I can go to one of these! What a fun experience!

chignon said...

I am saving for the new cuttlebug, I was going to buy a cuttlebut at CHA but saw all the fun with the circle so joined instead of buying a cuttlebug (plus want to wait for then new one!) Do you know when the new cuttlebug will be available? Great video!

Maggie Lamarre said...

It was great meeting you as well. That is what makes this hobby the best, the friendship you develop.
I believe the new Cuttlebug should be out by September.
Have a great day,
Maggie

Nana Nassar said...

I want one...but let me ask...does it works with the older embossing folders? xoxoxo...loved the video and the new style of the machine! and the teacher is great!

Jennifer said...

Maggie,

Thank you so much for showing us some of the new Cuttlebug products (I think-my wallet & husband may not be so appreciative)!!! :) I love the way it cuts and embosses at the same time!

I thought I had more embossing folders than I know what to do with (40-50), but now I want the Animal Print and Retro Kitchen sets (maybe the Preserves & Once Upon a Princess, too...ok, who am I kidding? I want them ALL!)!

Ah....

-Jennifer

Turnedgypsy said...

Can never have too many emboss folders.
Princess would be my GD's first choice. thanks

mcwooten1999@carolina.rr.com

Deerfield Beach Oven Repair said...

Hi thanks for pposting this