Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Treasure box for Spring

Hi Everyone,

The party continues this week with my Daughter being on Spring break. Are you hanging out in style? We’ve had a plethora of hungry teen in the house. I will be sharing a quick and easy recipe with you today, along with a box of treasury that I created for 4 of my daughter’s friends.

Treasure box I created for my daughter and her friends, to gather treasures this summer! I’ve seen the 7gypsies boxes all over this spring, some put atc cards in the box, others collect embellishments. I had my DH create one for me out of plywood. It measures sides are 6.5wx14.5lx6.5h. The best part is you can create this to fit any size you want.

 

 

SONY DSC

Paint box, let dry.

SONY DSC

 

SONY DSC

Cut paper from old book, use spray adhesive like 3 m.

SONY DSC

Paint over the old book page, drill a hole in the center using Fiskar drill.

SONY DSC

Voila done, your very own drawer box Smile

SONY DSC

 

Shepard's pie was a big hit with the teens at my house :) I use a Martha Stewart recipe, which I changed a bit, added more veggies, used Mozzarella instead of Cheddar, instant mash potatoes and heavy cream, unsalted butter :)

 

DSC01959

 

DSC01960

DSC01963

 

Have a fabulous day,

Maggie





Share/Bookmark

No comments: