Thursday, March 10, 2011

Wonderful Book signing!

I was honored this week to meet up with my friend Pam Carriker at Barnes & Noble.  She was signing copies of her newly released book "Art At The Speed Of Life".  Pam and I go back several years and I am so thrilled to call her friend and to have my very own signed copy of her book.  Pam had several of her artful friends contribute.  Here is Pam and I at the signing and some of her fantastic work!!

You also can follow the link to Pam's blog.  There is a blog hop under way with chances to win GREAT blog candy, including some books!  There are a few days left to jump on the blog hop!
This is artwork from the book plus various publication that Pam has had feature articles in!

When She got her first copy....a dream realised!
Pam is a warm and genuine person and truly loves her craft and her fellow artists.  She is a great inspiration to me and many others!  Her mantra "Do Art Every Day"
This book is available at Barnes & Noble along with Amazon.com!  You can also get signed copies of her book through her Etsy Store!
One of my favorite prints purchased from Pam's Etsy Store!

I love creating and love sharing the work of other artists.  This is by far the best mixed media book I have in my LARGE collection.  The book gives great tips for creating art every day, full blown projects along with speed of life adaptations so you can create in whatever time you have! 

I plan on starting my art journal this coming week and will share as I go along!  EEP...now I am accountable!

Happy Creating
Kristi
Go to my blog and become a follower!  Once I have reached 125 followers I will give away a signed copy of Pam's book!  This is for google followers.  If you are following on FaceBook please also add your name to the follower list!  Right now I am at 75! 
So close!! Winner will be picked using Random.org.



Share/Bookmark

No comments: