Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Fun With Dreamweaver and Goosebumps!

Love the April Showers!!!
This is a card I am teaching later today at my local Scrapbook Store!  It is so fun to find new and exciting ways to use Dreamweaver Stencils! I started by actually tracing the stencil and then colored in the umbrellas.  Next I used my glossy black paste to emboss the single umbrella.
Add a little ribbon and a phrase from Nikki Sivils "It's Raining, It's Pouring" collection and the card is done.  Well so I thought!  I found  a new little touch.  Susan at Tsukineko has introduced me to Goosebumps!  It is a fun texture spray and I love it!
On this card it actually looks like rain drops!  And this is DRY!!!  I am learning more about this GREAT product.
I just can't get over how much it looks like rain drops! 

I hope you liked this card and this fun new product.  As always, Tsukineko is on top of the game with fun new innovative products! 

More later!


Share/Bookmark

No comments: