Wednesday, April 27, 2011

New Design from Dreamweaver Stencils!

I am so honored to be part of the Dreamweaver Stencil design team.  All my DT mates are fun and it is such a family feel.  We have been given permission to share some of the new designs so I am sharing here first. 

I am going to share a couple of cards made with the NEW Japanese Maple Leaf.  Any one that knows me knows that I love leaves of any kind!  This design is awesome so let me show you the first card!

I used a "sludge" technique with gold and copper embossing paste over the stencil.  While the paste was still wet I added some clear micro beads.

I trying to make sure that the leaves were not completely covered by the beads but more on the edges!  I love this new stencil!  And of course, I had to had the rhinestones to the side! 

This is a little bonus card using the leaf and fan stencil.  I used the double glitter technique on the background.  Then I used PanPastels on the fan to stencil the leaves on the fan.  I finished the fan off by going over the image with translucent paste.  Love this design!  Thanks Lynell for coming up with great designs!

Don't forget to check out my blog for other GREAT projects and more from Dreamweaver!  Also, be on the look out for 2 new DVD's from Dreamweaver!

Supplies:
Papers by Worldwin
Stencils by Dreamweaver
Glitter by Art Institute
Micro Beads by Judikins
Rhinestones by Kandi Corp

Happy Creating!
Kristi



Share/Bookmark

No comments: