It’s almost 4th of July tomorrow, what are your meals plans?
When it’s hot outside the last thing I want to do is spend hours cooking, my best go to dish is a simple pasta salad with chicken. The best simple dish ever!
Here’s the simple recipe.
- Sun dry tomatoes
- Grill chicken
- Basil dice
- Garlic, Italian seasoning, salt, olive oil
- Boil water according to package direction. Drain mix in the pesto to the cook pasta.
- In another pan sauté the garlic with olive oil,
- Add the chicken, add the basil to the pan sautéed for 4mtes add the sun dry tomatoes
- Add the pesto pasta to the mix
Voila very easy summer dish!
Have a great week everyone,