I hope you had a great fourth of July. I've been sick with the flu, I've had no energy, let alone to be cooking. However there's nothing better than a twice bake potato to fill you up. You can get very creative with the toppings on a potato from adding salsa, bacon, cheddar cheese, and even shrimps.
What's your favorite toppings for potatoes?
Here’s the simple recipe
- Boil the potatoes add kosher salt for 20 mtes. Remove from heat.
- Line cookie sheet with aluminum foil.
- In a bowl mix the garlic, oil, black pepper,smoke salt,rosemary.
- Arrange all 4 potatoes on the cookie sheet smash a bit, add the oil mixture to the top of the potato, add the dice bacon.
- Bake for 5 mtes at 350 degrees.