Saturday, August 4, 2012

{Simple life} Lusk, Wyoming part 2

One of my friends email me this from a blog she has seen and thought this was perfect for my situation.

{ We get one trip people and we can either make the very best of it or we can one day look back and wish we had} By Kimberly Taylor

Today with so much time on my hand as we await  for the car to be fixed did a short historic walk in town, and making the best of the time we have here to get to know the community better.
Everyone is so friendly here, pratically everyone says hello and ask how are you?
I met Ellen who manages the museum, John the convenient store, the priest at St Leo's church, and offcourse Julie and doug from the rawhide motel.

Here's how I see the town thru the lens.























Share/Bookmark

No comments: