Friday, July 17, 2009

Hello from CHA Summer Orlando!

Hello Everyone,
I have to tell you CHA was loads of fun but a lot of hard work..The first day there were no AC, we set up in the blistering heat of 82 degrees is that dedication or what?

This is how all the yummy stuff comes in in huge Crates..



I also had time to visit my friends from Tattered Angels, Michelle, Wendy, Liz etc.. they are such a sweet bunch.. The new products they have coming out is to die for.

This is the banner how kewl is that eh?



I gotta say this is a very elegant booth :)











Let me tell you they have 12 inches stamps, yep you heard it right 12 inch stamps coming out in November..



sorry for the blurry pics it was way too hot in there :)

I will keep you posted on when they will be in the stores.
Here are the new fall colours yum :)


Don't forget to visit Tattered Angels website here,
Have a wonderful day,
Maggie
Share/Bookmark

No comments: