Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Thanksgiving Layout using your cricut!

Hello. everyone! Today I have a Thanksgiving layout. I always find them difficult to do, but boy are they necessary for your scrapbook!




This double page layout is made mostly with core'dinations cardstock. I just love that stuff!



I used the Designer Calendar cricut cartridge to cut my title(pg. 51 in your handbook) cut at
4 1/2". The turkey is from the My Community cricut cartridge(pg. 32 in your handbook) cut at 3 3/4". I also sprayed the title with glimmer mist to give it a little bit extra.



Those cute Pilgrims and Indians are from the My World cricut cartridge(pg. 31 in your handbook) cut at 4 1/4".



To get the turqoise look of the rhinestones, I colored clear rhinestones with a aqua colored copic marker. That is one of the good things about those markers! You can customize your embellishments!


Thank you so much for stopping by today! Have a safe and fun Thanksgiving!



Share/Bookmark

11 comments:

Corliss McBride said...

Melanie, I love the layout. I think it really has captured Thanksgiving. Keep up the good work.

courtneyannb said...

Love the aqua marker trick! Very useful!

~BridgetL~ said...

What a great Thanksgiving layout. And yes we all need a few of those in our books.

Georgia Ehrmann said...

What a wonderful layout for your Thanksgiving Day fun. Thank you for giving the sizes you've used for cutting also!

Carol said...

What a fabulous LO Melanie ... I love the pilgrams and indians ... it's time I took a second look at the images on the "My World" cart, I see I've over-looked some great ones. Love the papers you've used too ... and as always, your hand doodling really makes it distinctive. Beautiful Job!
Hugz,
♥Carol♥

HappyHappyJoyJoy said...

Melanie, this layout is just gorgeous! When you showed it to me in person, I was just speechless because it is SO PRETTY! I love the pilgrim people, the turkey, the title, well, everything! YOU ROCK!!!

Hugs, Joy

lynn said...

love the pilgrims and indians!

lavendarrose29 said...

This is a super cute Layout.

marry said...

Blogs are so informative where we get lots of information on any topic. Nice job keep it up!!
_____________________________

Dissertation Structure

Dissertation Writing service said...

This kind of information is very limited on internet. Nice to find the post related to my searching criteria. Your updated and informative post will be appreciated by blog loving people.

Dissertation writing services

Dissertation Writing Help said...

well i like your post . .the information in your post is quite good;) . .nice work .. Thanks a lot keep sharing:)

Dissertation Writing Services