Friday, October 15, 2010

necklace time! Bead Fun



Hi Everyone,
Here's a fun necklace you can create in a jiffy, using your stash..

I have been beading, stamping, die cutting and trying to keep the house together. The house ALWAYS loses in this event! I want to thank my dear hubby who puts up with me and the mess. Hoping when my room gets done it will cut down on the clutter. I just need my creative space organized!


I am working on getting matching containers to help be organized. I want a ton of shelves! All of my beads are sort of ok, I have them all in one place at least. So my quest the next couple of weeks will be to finish the room, get organized, get the laundry caught up and my house really clean!!!


Who needs to sleep any way!


Check out my blog and become a follower for a chance at blog candy! kristiscreativecafe.blogpot.com

Don't forget the Restaurant Gift Certificate HERE

Happy creating! Kristi
Share/Bookmark

No comments: