Thank you so much for sticking with me,visiting and the best wishes. As some of you know I am currently fighting Cyanic nerve damage on my lower back. I gotta tell you this pain is worse than giving birth.
A huge thank you to Kristi for keeping the site going with amazing projects from Jewelry to cards.
Thank you to Chris Wooten and Jennifer for checking on me. This is what this amazing hobby is about the friendship you make from all over the world.
Speaking of friendship I receive this email from Chris on an awesome giveaway she is doing on her blog turnedGypsy, so please take a moment to visit her.
Today I want to go over an awesome way you can create your layouts by visiting older Cricut Cartridges, you know what they say about those oldies they get better with age right.
Last October we visited one of my favorite city in Georgia Savannah! Every October we go to Maggie Valley and Gatlinburg, but due to back pain I couldn’t sit long enough for that. Anywhoo here’s my fav 5 top things to do.
1.Forsyth Park you gotta visit it in the am and pm to capture this gorgeous landmark of the city.
2.Paula Dean store not the restaurant cause the few times we ate there the food is always awful and bland. Not what I expected at all from her amazing show.
3.Tours, I’m not a fan of those drive thru tours, so I suggest a walking tour they are very informative.
4.Savannah Candy company and salt water taffy, omg the peanut brittle is too die for literally.
5.Bay street, bring comfortable shoes with you the street is uneven cobblestone.
Here’s my lo! we are going old school using our stash and tools.
Who knew Plantin School book had such a treasure of a city Landscape to fit perfectly for my lo :)
- Cut 3 circles from Storybook cartridge sizes 5”, 4.5”,3”. Cut high 5 and in circle graphically speaking at 5”, ink the edges and use a zig pen to outline the shape. Cut the skyline from Plantin Schoolbook cartridge,ink the edges. Weld 2 borders from Martha Stewart cart, ink the edges.
- Cut a strip of stripe paper 2.25”x12”, ink the edges, apply to the top. Add another border strip ink the edges, add the cut out border.
- Adhere the cut circles in ascending order, adhere the high 5to the circle, adhere the In to the right of the circles.
- Adhere the city landscape to the bottom of the circles. Create notches using Basic Grey notch tool. Add rhinestones to the notches.
- Create a mat by cutting a half circle on the bottom to make the mat look like a bridge. Adhere pics to the mat, then add Cosmo Cricket Tiny Alpha onto the circle.
- Stamp #5 using Staz on ink and Inkadinkado stamps, add another strip to the bottom.
- Gypsy, Cricut Machine
- Graphically speaking cricut cartridge, Storybook cartridge , Plantin School book from Provo Craft.
- Basic Grey notch tool
- Staz on ink and Inkadinkado stamps
Thank you so much for stopping by. I plan to resume our regular posting next week with meal plans.
Here’s some more pics for you!