- This card was created with the double glitter technique. You place your double sided tape on the project and peel off the layer to expose the 2nd sticky side. You then soap the back of your stencil. Dreamweaver sells a great coconut soap that does not flake!
- Place the now soaped stencil on the tape and press down. press firm enough it will stay in place but not so hard that the stencil will stick permanently.
- Sprinkle on one color glitter and shake off the excess.
- Remove the stencil and sprinkle on your 2nd glitter color.
- For this card I then added the sticky trim that looks like lace (Bo Bunny)
- Last I put the word stencil on the card front and applied black glossy paste.