As we say goodbye to Blueberry season, I want to savor these fresh blueberries one last time before moving on to Pears, Plums and Pumpkins.
As you know I’m not a fan of frosting, however you can create a flavorful maple syrup mascarpone frosting to add more flavour and textures.
Banana Blueberry cupcake
1 box of banana bread
1 pint of Blueberry
1/4 cup extra virgin Olive Oil
1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
1/2 teaspoon vanilla
- Separate the eggs and in a clean bowl, beat the eggs, add the oil until well mix
- Add the vanilla and cinnamon
- Pre-heat the oven to 350 F
- Add the banana mix a little at a time to avoid lumps,mix well
- Coat a muffin tin with oil
- Add the batter
- Sprinkle the blueberries evenly over the top of the batter
- Bake at 350F for 25 minutes
Serve with a touch of butter with espresso!
Have a great week!