Monday, September 10, 2012

Fall is here finally!

Hi Everyone,

It’s with a sigh of relief from the scorching 96-98 degrees and 40% humidity we have endured this Summer. I am looking forward to the balmy 75-80 degrees this Fall and enjoy the pool more.

Since my daughter is in college now I no longer have a partner to go to the pumpkin patch with,luckily we have the flea market that carries smaller varieties that I can get and start putting my fall menu together.

Here are a few pics of what I’m going to be basing my menu on.

Have a fabulous week,

Maggie

 

Gorgeous peppers, that are perfect for cream cheese stuffing with shrimp.

 

Maggielamarre-peppers

 

Red delicious perfect for pickling or pies

 

Maggielamarre-apples

 

 

Peppers perfect for stuffing with dirty rice, or jambalaya

 

MaggieLamarre-redpeppers

 

 

Perfect for bars, or cookies

MaggieLamarre-squash

 

 

 

Pumpkin bars, cakes, cookies, pies and the list goes on and on :)

 

MaggieLamarre-pumpkin


Share/Bookmark

No comments: