Monday, June 11, 2012

iPhone case tutorial using your scrapbook stash!


MaggieLamarre-Iphonecase
Hi Everyone,
My sister asked me to do something glitzy with her IPhone case for her to give a friend as a present and the friend has a little boy. This Hambly portrait gallery paper was perfect for what I had in mind.



Supplies needed:

Let’s begin!
  1. Trace the IPhone case onto the back of the paper and cut.
  2. Ink the edges apply a layer of modpodge on the case and the back of the paper. use your finger to remove any air pocket let dry.
20120607_2

Tip I cut the scrapbook paper smaller around the  corners, I wanted the red of the case to show a bit.

  1. Brush modpodge on the back of the rhinestone, adhere to the case.
20120607_1

20120607_3

  1. Adhere the gems by adding a dot of modpodge to the paper let dry.
20120607_4

  1. Brush a dollop of modpodge all over the case to seal the case. It will also repelled water as well.
20120607_6

Voila done, in less than 30 mtes you can create a unique iPhone case to suit your style.
MaggieLamarre-Iphonecase

Have a fabulous week, let me know if you have any questions?
Maggie




Share/Bookmark

No comments: