Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Industry News: Provo Craft Cricut Rewards

Hi. . . I am Linda with breaking news from ProvoCraft!

Provo Craft has announced that their Cricut Rewards program is being revamped. New t-shirts will be added in the near future along with new cartridges and some other goodies.

The postage issue is also being worked on, along with some other glitches that created issues for the participants.

Plus, they have also decided to add 200 Reward Points to those purchasing the Gypsy for the 2 cartridges (Gypsy Font and Gypsy Wanderings) that come preloaded.

Way to go ProvoCraft!

linda-sig


Share/Bookmark

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Ooohh!!! Thanks for the update! I can't wait to see the new stuff. I really like the reward program they offer. I've already had the chance to exchange points for the Accent Essentials cartridge which I wouldn't have been able to get otherwise.

Memurz said...

Interesting....I really did think that the shipping was a bit too much!!! I am glad to hear that!! And I see now that Don Juan is available!!! YAY!!!

Jean Saporito said...

Hey Linda/ That's great that they are giving usx 200 points for the twp loaded carts on the gypsy. I read somewhere the other day that those ordering the gypsy would be getting 500 points. Have you heard that? I can't wait for mine to come in. Does the wasrranty start from the day we ordered the g from HSN or the day we get it? Thanks for all you do.