So if you are ready to become a part of a cutting-edge blog (get it . . cutting edge . . ha!) and can follow the guidelines below, we want to hear from you.
- Create 2-3 projects a month using (but not limited to) the above-mentioned die cut machines
- Participate in the monthly challenge project
- Provide weekly Cutting Above blog support by responding to reader's questions and leaving praise/comments
- On a weekly basis, help promote/advertise the Cutting Above blog on your personal blog in addition to any message boards where appropriate.
- Provide quality scans/photographs of all projects, as well as posting any related tips/tricks
- Have an active blog presence on your personal blog
- Commit to a 6-month term beginning October 1, 2009
- Link to your online gallery/blog, if available
- Provide full contact information: name, phone number, email address, and location
- Submit a short paragraph or two of why you want to be one of our designers
- List your current DT/designer/site commitment(s)
Please note: File size should not exceed 200k per image. Only attachments will be accepted, no links to your projects please.
Don't forget to let your friends know about the Cutting Above blog and also sign up to be a follower. :)