Tuesday, September 22, 2009

T- 24 for lift off! Countdown to Gypsy on HSN!

Hi Everyone:
ETA:
OMG  huge congrat to
Songbird is our #500th followers please email us at Cuttingaboveblog@gmail to get your pen prize pack from Sakura out to you Saturday!

I couldn't resist since I only live 40 mtes from Cape Caneveral and the Kennedy Space Center! It seems appropriate as we countdown the Gypsy on HSN :)

OMG can you feel the excitement!!!!!!!!! as we count down the last remaining 24 hours before the Gypsy goes live.

Have you told all your friends about the Gypsy? 
Are you having a release party? 
A crop with friends as you debate whether you are going to get one or not?
  
We are giving 2 away on this blog and we can't wait to see who has won!

Have you been a Gypsy Ambassador shouting the event off the rooftops??????????

I am beyond excited to watch the show....


Do you have any lingering questions? Please let us know so we can answer them for you!


OMG we are 7 away to our goal of 500th follower, we are excited to give prizes away.......

Have a fabulous time and don't forget to enter the drawing here 

PS don't forget we will be awarding random prizes for having our blinkie on your blog or signature :)


 


Share/Bookmark

7 comments:

RedWolfScraps said...

Well apparently it doesnt matter about the release...everyone on the cricut messageboard has already called HSN and will recieve it in their hands before the HSN party...and possibly before the people who pre-ordered from Michaels (including me). There's a lot of ticked off people in Gypsy land!

Karen and Kyle said...

I've got your blinkie on my blog and I entered the drawing. I'm excited to see the new release!

Unknown said...

I've entered the give away and I have your blinkie on my blog. Getting excited!!!!

Kimba28s said...

I am so excited! I have entered your giveaway and I will prob watch the whole release wishing I could get one right away this looks AMAZING!! :)

Sammye Jo said...

I can't wait!!!! I just wish I had one to play with NOW!!!!! lol- Blinkie on the blog and details about your blog on the top of mine!!!

scrapbooking for others said...

I can't wait! I have your Blinkie and HSN Blinkie on my blog!

- - Sheryl - - said...

wahoo!
I have added your blinkie to my blog