Sunday, September 12, 2010

Create your own style with accessories! Fall into Autumn now!


Hi Everyone,
The temperature is finally going down, it was 93 today instead of 98 degrees, yet I'm feeling fall already...
Many of you mentioned you are just a tshirt and jean gal..not sure how to add to your wardrobe.

I'm not a stylist, but you can add some fun to your wardrobe by adding fun accessories, such as a fun funky purse, necklaces, rings those are accessories that are easy to add, and doesn't require quite a huge change..

Forever 21 makes accessorizing your wardrobe  easy, H&M have a great selection under $10.00, even if you just wear Jeans, you can update your style easily..

Revlon and OPI Nail color  has come out with fun sequin nail polish, another quick update..

6a00d83452aed969e20133f30da265970b 6a00d83452aed969e2013485a61084970c

 
Flower headband, you can create them following the directions in this post



This season is all about accessories, purses, scarves, chunky bracelet, fun whimsical rings..
See below:



Here are my accessories for today...


Sequin are all the rage for Fall, but when you have curves, it will accentuate curves you don't want to accentuate, it's best to go into moderation, such as this sequin shirt I am wearing today, with the shrug I showed you on this post..

My accessories are simple and fun.. chunky bracelet, Alligator ring, Smokey eye shadow, I'm set to go paint the town :)





Have fun, don't forget to let me know how you are updating your style?

Don't forget the giveaways for the Cricut Cartridges and the Gift Certificate to William Sonoma..
here

$10.00 Gift Certificate to William Sonoma  HERE

Sign up to be a follower :)

Have a great day,
Maggie

Let me know what questions you have? stay tune for tomorrow's menu.




Share/Bookmark

9 comments:

Lovin Hello Kitty said...

Great tips, thanks for sharing

Melissa said...

9 times out of 10 I'm in a tshirt and crop pants with my Disney Crocs! I used to have a wardrobe before kids when I worked! lol

just jayma said...

I LOVE earrings...if I'm not wearing earrings, I feel naked! I love this season, where so much new stuff gets put out!

Turnedgypsy said...

I know what you mean. I have a few curves I do not want to show, lol.

My granddaughter would really love the Princess cartridge. YOu are so sweet to do this. I love getting ideas from your blog.

woohoo

mcwooten1999@carolina.rr.com
grandma chris and caitlin

Melissa said...

I wish it was still 93 degrees here! The weather took a drastic turn for the cold about a week and a half ago! I am so not ready for winter!

Your accessories are gorgeous. I'm a gold gal myself!

Kim. said...

Great selection and tips. Love the alligator ring.
Kim xXx

Jennifer said...

Maggie,

I could use a whole makeover!!! ;) I spend all my money on paper crafts these days...and forget what it's like to shop for clothes!

craftymom205 said...

Great idea. Thanks for sharing.

stefeni said...

Great tips! I'm not very good at accessorizing.. but it's nice to know where you can turn to for advice :)