- Spray several colors of mist over the stencil.
- Carefully remove the stencil and place it to the side.
- Take another piece of paper and lay it on top of the still "inked" stencil.
- Press paper down on the stencil gently making sure to press over the entire image.
- Remove the paper and there is your negative image.
This is scarecrow done with a different technique. Then the image below is the negative image!
Hope you all enjoy this small tutorial. I will be teaching is Topeka, KS this weekend. Check out my blog for info on the Memory Expo and a great blog hop with blog candy from Dreamweaver Stencils! Hoping that Dreamweaver will soon be a proud sponsor of Cutting Above!
giveaway 3 Cricut Cartridges (2 Home Decor) ( 1 Once Upon a Princess)Here