If I was to say I've been in luv with this little machine will be an understatement. I've been completely besotted with this little machine..
So besotted that we have a blog devoted just to this machine.. Cuttlebugchallenge.blogspot.
The new line is so sleek and so kewl just like a little purse, but the best part is it's lighter and have it's own onboard storage for the handle..
Here are some pics and a video of me demoing it at CHA at the Provo Craft booth..
Here is a simple card yet elegant.
- Cut 3 hearts using Gypsy font from Cardstock 3.75", 3.5", 2.75" embossed with Cricut Cuttlebug Swiss dot folder , spray with Tattered Angels glimmer mist. Cut 3 hearts in fabric slightly larger, then adhere to cardstock hearts.
- Cut a mat 4x5" emboss with Cricut Cuttlebug Victorian a2 folder, spray with Tattered Angels glimmer mist. Distress edges.
- Adhere to base card.
Cardstock :: Coredination
Embellishments :: Sticko sticker, fabric
Tools :: Provo Craft Cricut - Cuttlebug, swiss dots embossing folder #37-1604 , Victoria A2#37-1916
Menu for the week!
- MONDAY Arroz con Pollo
- TUESDAY Slow-Cooker So-Easy Pepper Steak
- WEDNESDAY Shrimp and Cheddar Grits
- THURSDAY Ravioli with Zucchini
- FRIDAY Flank Steak Sandwiches
- SATURDAY Arroz con Pollo leftover
How to get free produce at Target.
1.Check your Sunday coupons, check Target website for coupons here
2.Use both coupons on sale items. Don't forget to print the coupons at the gift registry section.
3.Print coupon online using the black feature to save ink instead of colour ink
Have a great week, keep the questions coming.
PS..don't forget to be a follower and leave comments for the 3 Cricut cartridges giveaway here