Monday, September 27, 2010

We have moved!

Hi Everyone,
Has anyone had to moved from blogspot to a Custom Domain? How did you let your followers know you have moved?
Did you lose your followers? 
How did you make changes for the network of twitter etc..?
What pitfalls should be avoided?
any help is truly appreciated

We have moved to a new address, please come to visit me at
http://MaggieLamarre.com
Please don't forget to change your bookmarks and links to reflect the new address.
Please help me spread the word of the new address..
Look for a new prize pack for helping out starting October 1st, 2010.
Thanks
Maggie
Share/Bookmark

9 comments:

Court said...

Maggie, when I clicked on your name in the blogroll, it took me straight to here and it shows your custom domain at the top, so I think you did it! :)

Michele's Scrapy Creations said...

so glad you did crockpot recipes. I'm in middle of collecting some crockpot recipes for winter. Thank for sharing.

Theresa said...

It worked perfectly, and I'm happy you moved because now I can read the blog at work.

littlen said...

i had no trouble getting to your new home.

Kim. said...

Well I think I am in the right place, you seem to have changed everything over for me.
Kim xXx

just jayma said...

I didn't have to change anything, it brought me right to your new place! yay!

Thanks.

Turnedgypsy said...

I guess it is auto, since it took us to your .com here.

mcwooten1999@carolina.rr.com

Jennifer said...

Welcome to your new home, Maggie!!! :) I think people will find you (they wouldn't want to miss a post)...

-Jennifer

Turnedgypsy said...

Yeah Maggie! .com transfers all your followers