Lately I've had a hankering for something other than water, since I don't drink soda, I've come up with something close but yet, won't send you into a coma from a sugar overdose...
Now I must confess I have a little luxury most of you don't. Unless you are living in a warm climate like me :)
I have 2 grapefruits and oranges trees in my yard...
creating this drink is easy, but you can always pick up the citrus from the grocers or a fruit stand..
Ready to try this wonderful recipe, that I guarantee will quench your thirst?
Here are your ingredients:
1. Steep 4 the teas in 4c of warm water, for 15 mtes in hot water, not boiling...
2.Remove tea bags, combine the seltzer water and squeeze the grapefruit, stir, add Splenda.
Do you have a drink recipe you live by?
This week Menu
Yahoo was nice enough to create a kewl dinner menu I luv..
The best part is, I have all the ingredients to tweak the menu a bit.
My shopping for the week end up being $27.89.. Now next week I am going to have to spend more to replenish the pantry. I figured with the upcoming sales it should be no more than $75.00.
- MONDAY Chicken with Garden Salsa
- TUESDAY Asian Flank Steak Roll-Ups
- WEDNESDAY Bow Ties, Sausage & Sweet Peppers instead of sausage I'm going to do chicken. Albertson's had their boneless, skinless chicken breast at their lowest for $1.49 I stock the freezer with 20lbs.
- THURSDAY Burgers Pacifica
- FRIDAY Curried Apple Pork Chops
- SATURDAY Basil-Shrimp Mac and Cheese
What's on your menu this week? How much did you save last week?
Have a great day,
PS you must be a blog follower :) don't forget the 3 Cricut cartridges giveaway here