Thursday, September 16, 2010

What is your Creative Style?

This is a really kewl quizz, it was very accurate for me..
I hope you take it..

Psychologies quizz


Here is what it says about me...

For you, creativity is first and foremost a form of expression: it creates a special link between the internal and external worlds. It allows you to get a grasp of your powerful emotions, by molding them into a physical form. In fact, the most important thing for you is to be able to release your emotions. You need to be able to touch them or look at them in concrete form, and to do that you have to find a way to make them come alive. This is how your desires and anxieties take shape. 

Keeping things bottled up creates a tension that can only be resolved once you have expressed how you feel. This means you have to be strong enough not to let yourself get swept away by chaotic impulses; if you turn your creative urges on everyday life — making a picnic, singing to the baby, choosing what to wear — you can express yourself while staying rooted in reality. Creativity is principally cathartic.


It relieves a deep need, an almost primal, archaic impulse. For you, being creative is about having the power to give form to something you feel, to those deep personal issues that are often raw and disorganized. For these reasons you are usually attracted to art that demands physicality, that allows you to express what’s inside, and that unites spontaneity, strength, freedom, power and movement.

Let me know if your came close? don't forget the cartridge giveaway here


Have a fabulous day,
Maggie
Share/Bookmark

12 comments:

just jayma said...

I just took it and I think it was pretty accurate! LOL I think those are fun, sometimes gets me to look where I wouldn't normally for something...LOL Not that I use it to predict what kind of day I'll have, but fun...thanks!

kathy said...

i took it also and was it on spot!How can answering several questions peg us so accurately? As before i am so glad i found your blog.. love the all encompassing subjects in life brought together! thanks kathy b.

littlen said...

I haven't taken it yet, but I'm headed there now.

Kristi said...

Took it and it is shocking you and I are the same! LOL It is awesome that there is such a quiz!

Jennifer said...

Maggie,

I thought it was interesting & fairly accurate...then I freaked out when I saw that you, Kristi & I got the same exact results! ;) Too funny!

That was fun, though!

Thanks for sharing,

Jennifer

Kelly Roberts said...

This was a cool tool. Yes, I have the same results as you. My creativity is my main expression or release. Thanks for sharing this.

Check my blog out at www.ksimonedesigns.blogspot.com

mekei said...

i really enjoyed reading that. i feel like it describes me to. i have kept it to read over again.

craftymom205 said...

Mine was right on. It said that my creativity enriches me. Can't believe how accurate it was.

stefeni said...

That quiz was pretty accurate for me as well. Creativity enriches me.

Turnedgypsy said...

the quiz was fun to take. thanks maggie for all the fun and inspiration you give us

mcwooten1999@carolina.rr.com

Turnedgypsy said...

yes fun quiz and my creatively is my fun and inspiration and release.

You would be my very best friend if I could win these primcess cartridges. my granddaughter has been begging for the princess cart.

grandma has 3 grandkids to feed and buy food for, so i could sure use a give away free cartridge. thank you so much

mcwooten1999@carolina.rr.com

Turnedgypsy said...

we are so much alike according to this, lol.

You would be my very best friend if I could win these primcess cartridges. my granddaughter has been begging for the princess cart.

grandma has 3 grandkids to feed and buy food for, so i could sure use a give away free cartridge. thank you so much

mcwooten1999@carolina.rr.com